How much 💲 money would you pay to start a life-changing travel business that can put you on the road to living the laptop life, working on the 🏖️ beach, and enjoying abundance that gives you peace of mind?
It would be easy to say, “Oh, I’d give ANYTHING to start my travel business,” but in reality, it’s a hard world out there and not everybody can afford to blow their nest egg on a dream. After all, starting a travel business costs a LOT of money…
What if I said you could technically start your travel business for less than $25/month???
Someone recently asked me about the least expensive way to start an agency. I thought sharing this with everyone else would be helpful, especially if you’re on a tight budget to start your new business.
Assuming you have a phone, computer, and reliable internet access, here are some tips on how you can get everything in place for less than $25 a month. 🦩🐠☀️🌴🌺
- Consult my free Guide to Selecting a Reputable Host – some hosts have very low startup fees, as low as $20/month. If you are going with a host, this can be a very inexpensive starting point, especially because some hosts will provide:
- Free CRM
- Free Template Website
- Opportunity to begin your business with no LLC required
- Create a logo on Canva for free (you can always upgrade later)
- Send your launch letter electronically
- Lean into video for marketing – it’s free!
- Seek out business-to-business opportunities to cross-promote each other’s businesses
- Host virtual events
- Visit local hotels, ask to meet with their sales rep to tour the property, and create content, videos, and marketing from your free visit.
- Join the Careers on Vacation Facebook group for support and community
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for weekly videos
- Participate in my free Master Class: 5 Shifts To A Six Figure Travel Business And Beyond!
Of course everyone will have a different level of financial investment they can afford for their businesses, especially when you’re just starting out. Adding the paid, optional pieces of the puzzle as you go – and grow – is perfectly okay!
Fun fact: 🌴 My agency, Tripsy Travel, sold its first million with a template website! 🌴
If you have money to spend on boosting your business right off the bat, that’s great. If not, that’s fine, too.
However, do not let a tight budget be a reason to hold you back. The most important thing is to get started.
You got this! 🐠☀️🌴🌺