Travel Professional Training Kit
This program is best for new aspiring agents that want to become travel advisors. This program is designed for those that want to work under an agency or hosting relationship long-term and don’t want the additional burden of setting up their own legal entity or the extra work it takes to set up their own agencies. If you know you’re passionate about travel, but are looking to work under a team without too much complexity this is the program for you.
Available to: Aspiring travel professionals in the US & Canada.
Note: If you aspire to have your own business long term (even if you are brand new to the industry) please consider the Careers On Vacation™ newbie track (our most popular program) which teaches you how to work with a host temporarily while building your own home based agency from the ground up.
Not sure which program to start with? Check out our program comparison to see which is best for you.”
The Travel Professional Training Kit includes:
- 10 on-demand training modules
- Forever access to the membership site & any new content in the future
- Best practices for sales & service
- How to market yourself under your host’s brand
- How to flourish under a hosting or agency set up
- 60 days in our on-line community; build friendships with other new agents
- Templates, tools, and bonus resources to support your growth
- Resources for job placement with a host or agency
- 8 Live Training Sessions (replays available):
- How to book Cruises
- How to book Vacation Packages
- How to book Disney
- How to book Airfare